Plumbing Apprenticeship Program
Hey! Hey, you! Looking for a career change? Or, maybe you’re just starting out? Cue the music! DiMartino Plumbing is now offering an apprenticeship program, which is a fantastic way for you to learn the trade while earning a paycheck at the same time. Plumbers are always in high demand, but how do you break into an industry without experience? Our apprenticeship program is the gateway to career advancement with unlimited earning potential! Come join the #1 plumbing company in Palm Beach County!
Ok, here’s the scoop!
Limited Spot Available! No experience necessary! Learn hands-on via in-house and field training. With our 12-step program, you’ll work directly alongside our experienced plumbing technicians in the field daily and will also receive “classroom” instruction from our Master Plumber. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the plumbing trade by the top plumbers in Florida, all while earning a weekly paycheck! You’ll acquire best-in-practice skills that will serve you well for years to come, building a career for you to depend on. Imagine having a career that offers recession-resistant employment! Once you have successfully completed our program, you will become a member of our outstanding service team, where you’ll continue to learn, grow professionally, and earn more. Plus, we don’t want to brag, but we are a group of really nice people! Come join our family!
Qualifications to apply:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
- You must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must have a valid Florida drivers license and an acceptable driving record
- You must be in good health and physically able to perform all phases of work
- You must be able to read, write and speak English
- You must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must present a professional image by being neat and well groomed, arriving on time, and possess a motivated, can-do positive attitude
Sounds awesome! How do I apply?
Fill out the form located on this page. There are limited spots available and we will be holding on-going interviews. We will contact you if we are interested in bringing you in for an interview.
I submitted an application on your website, now what?
We review applications on a weekly basis and will reach out to you if we are interested in bringing you in for an interview.
Feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com to confirm that we received your application.
What is the starting pay for an apprentice?
Pay is dependent upon experience and starts at $12.00+hr.
How long does it take to complete the program?
The program is set-up to be completed in 12 months.